Italian Pasta Salad
- 1/2, small red onion
- 1/2 pound, tortiglioni pasta
- 1 1/2 cup, cherry tomatoes
- 1 small, English cucumbers
- 1, 6-ounce fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup, cubed hard salami
- 1/3 cup, chopped kalamata olives
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup, il Fustino Tuscan Garlic & Herbs Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup, il Fustino Cabernet Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp, kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp, coarsely ground pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the tortiglioni and cook per packahge instructions.
While pasta is cooking: Slice the red onion, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes. Add all sliced ingredients to a bowl. Tear the fresh mozzarella and add to the bowl, along with the cubed salami and the kalamata olives. Set aside.
Mix together the salad dressing. Place all the dressing ingredients into a small mason jar and shake to combine.
Once pasta is cooked, drain and rinse in cool water. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
Add the pasta to the bowl with the other prepared ingredients. Pour dressing over the top and toss to coat the pasta.
Chill for 1 hour at least and enjoy cold!