Pimento Cheese Spread
- 2 cups, shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces, cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup, mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon, garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon, cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon, onion powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper – seeded and minced
- 1 4 ounce jar, diced pimiento – drained
Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until soft.
Add the remaining ingredients and beat until creamy and combined.
Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
*We actually prefer to use a blender to cream everything because we do not like the consistency that results from using just the hand mixer, but that is just us. Try it with the hand mixer first.*