Roasted Cauliflower with Sherry Vinegar
- 1 large head, cauliflower
- 3/4 cup, milk – we used whole milk
- il Fustino Mission EVOO, for frying
- 5 cloves, garlic – sliced
- 5 tbsp, capers – drained
- 1 tsp, cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp, smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp, il Fustino Sherry Vinegar
- salt and pepper
Place the cauliflower florets in a large pan, add water until the florets are barely covered, add a pinch of salt and the milk and cook over high heat until al dente (about 8 minutes). Drain and toss with cold water. Set aside.
Pour a hearty drizzle of EVOO into a frying pan, add sliced garlic, capers and cumin seeds. Heat over high heat and when the garlic becomes golden add the paprika and sherry. Reduce for 30 seconds and add cauliflower florets.
Toss to combine and serve!