All of flavor of coleslaw without the calories in mayonnaise, this is my guilt free coleslaw.
- 1/4 cup, il Fustino Avocado Oil
- 2 tablespoons, fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons, il Fustino Pomegranate Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons, Thai fish sauce
- 1/4 cup, unsalted peanuts – toasted (optional)
- head, medium cabbage – thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound, fresh snow peas
- 1/2 pound, bean sprouts
- bunch, scallions – chopped including green tops
- Options: red cabbage, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, carrots
1. In small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, vinegar, and fish sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine all vegetables and mix well.
3. Drizzle dressing over vegetable mixture; toss to coat.
4. Salt to taste
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour to blend flavors.
6. If using add peanuts right before serving