- 1 small, red onion, about 1/2 cup – very finely sliced
- 1 jar, high-quality tuna (such as Tonnino) – drained and flaked
- 1 can, butter beans – drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons, il Fustino Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
- dash, hot sauce – we prefer Frank’s Red Hot
- salt and pepper – to taste
- baby arugula
Gently stir butter beans, red onion and flaked tuna in large bowl.
Drizzle the olive oil over the salad and squeeze the lemon juice.
Complete with a dash of hot sauce and a bit of salt and pepper to taste.
Mix gently to combine and serve on a bed of baby arugula.