Curried Chickpea Lettuce Wraps
- 2, 15 ounce cans of chickpeas – rinsed and drained
- 4, celery stocks – rinsed and diced
- 1/2 small, red onion – diced
- 1/4 cup, dried currants
- 1/4 cup, mayonaisse
- 1-2 tbsp, Curry in a Hurry Madras Simmer Sauce – depending on desired flavor
- 1 head, romaine lettuce – washed and patted dry
- salt and pepper – to taste
Pour the rinsed and drained chickpeas into a mixing bowl and roughly mash with a potato masher. No need to mash until smooth, leaving some of the chickpeas more coarse adds nice texture.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the mashed chickpeas and stir to combine.
Place curried chickpeas into a piece of lettuce and enjoy!