Fiery Cajun Shrimp
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons ground pepper
- 3 teaspoons Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb peeled tail-on large shrimp
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- french bread, for dipping
Preheat oven to 400.
Stir together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper, Frank’s Red Hot, Sriracha, garlic, and salt. Pour half this mixture into a large heatproof dish. Layer half the shrimp and half the lemon slices in the dish; then form a second layer with the remaining shrimp and lemon slices, and pour remaining sauce into the dish. Let the dish stand for as long as possible to marinate the shrimp.
Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink, stirring twice. Remove shrimp with tongs.
Pour off the sauce into individual serving dishes. Serve the shrimp with plenty of French bread for dipping in the spicy butter sauce.