A great way to use left-over spaghetti.
You may add green onion, bacon, ham, zucchini, anything else you have laying around the fridge.
- 1/2 pound, left-over spaghetti or linguine
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Arbequina extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 medium, onion – finely chopped
- 1/2 cup, parmesan cheese – grated
- salt and pepper – to taste
1. In a small bowl mix eggs, salt, pepper, onion and cheese.
2. Heat oil in an oven-proof frying pan on medium heat.
3. Quickly add pasta and blend with egg mixture.
4. Leave on heat until egg mixture sets up.
5. Place under broiler until pasta starts to brown.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Serve warm or at room temp.
Amounts are variable here. You want enough egg mixture to cover the amount of spaghetti you have.