- 1 pound, Halibut – diced, one inch cubes
- 1 cup, fresh lime juice – divided
- 1/2 tsp, lime zest
- 1/2 cup, fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon, orange zest
- 1 large mango – cubed small
- 1 large avocado – cubed small
- 1 pint, red cherry tomatoes – halved
- 1/2 cup, red onion – minced or thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons, cilantro leaves – finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon, mint – finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon, basil – finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Jalapeno Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon, ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon, salt
1. Marinate halibut in 1/2 cup of lime juice in fridge for 2 hours in Ziploc bag. Turn over a couple of times.
2. Discard juice & incorporate rest of items (including other half of lime juice) with the halibut in large bowl. Salt to taste.
3. Toss gently but well & serve over lettuce, on tortilla, or in large martini glass, etc.