- 2, ciabatta rolls (we used our favorite rolls from the Baker’s Table)
- 1/3 cup, mayonnaise
- 4 ounces, peppered salami
- 4 ounces, pepperoni
- 8 ounces, turkey breast
- 6 ounces, provolone cheese
- 2 cups, chopped romaine
- 1 large, sliced tomato
- pepperoncini – optional
- 1/3 cup, il Fustino Olive Tapenade
- 1/4 cup, il Fustino Tuscan Garlic & herbOlive Oil
- 2 tbsp, il Fustino Cabernet Vinegar
Cut the rolls in half longwise and scoop out some of the middle of the bread on the top half of the rolls.
Spread mayonnaise on the bottom (complete) half. Layer the meats and cheese on top of the mayonnaise.
Take the hollowed out half of the roll and spread the tapenade, top with shredded lettuce and pepperoncini, if using.
Drizzle both halves with the olive oil and cabernet vinegar to finish.
Slice in half and enjoy!