Jalapeno Mint Pesto
Author: Leslie Thomas
Great spread on crostini with goat cheese. Also try it as a condiment with grilled lamb chops. For a canape, serve on freshly sliced radishes.
- 2 large, garlic cloves – peeled
- 1/2 cup, pine nuts – toasted
- 2 tablespoons, lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon, salt
- 1/8 teaspoon, freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Jalapeno olive oil
- 2 cups, mint leaves – packed
- 2 tablespoons, parmesan cheese – finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons, feta cheese – packed
Chop garlic cloves in food processor.
Scrape down sides of the bowl and process pine nuts.
Scrape down sides of bowl and ad lemon juice, salt, pepper, and Jalapeno oil, processing to a puree.
Scrape down sides of the bowl and process cheese. Repeat process with mint, stopping the machine to scrape down sides several times.
Transfer to a bowl, mix well, and let sit for one hour before serving. Refrigerate or freeze afterwards.