Lentil & Carrot Salad
- 2, garlic cloves – minced
- 1/2, yellow onion – finely chopped
- 1 tsp, Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp, il Fustino White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup, il Fustino Mission EVOO
- salt and pepper – to taste
- 2 cups, grated carrots
- 1 cup, cooked Rancho Gordo French-Style Green Lentils
- 1 cup, parsley – chopped
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, onion, mustard, and vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to make a vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place the grated carrots in a serving bowl. Add your desired amount of vinaigrette and toss to coat. (You may have some leftover vinaigrette.) Add the lentils and parsley and toss gently. Taste and adjust the seasonings before serving.