Fresh mango salsa is easy to make and perfect with halibut or salmon or as the salsa in fish tacos. Serve with grilled salmon or halibut. Great with steak, London broil or tri-tip.
- 1 ripe, mango – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 medium, red onion – finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper – seeded and chopped
- 1 small, cucumber – seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons, fresh cilantro leaves – chopped
- 3 tablespoons, fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Pomegranate vinegar
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Arbequina olive oil
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
If it is too hot, you can add a bit of diced avocado.