Summer Strawberry & Burrata Salad
- 1/4 cup, il Fustino Taggiasca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup, il Fustino Champagne Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp, honey
- 1 pound, strawberries - stems removed and quartered
- 1/4 cup, pine nuts
- 1 small bag, arugula
- 1 handful, basil leaves - about 1/4 cup
- juice of half a lemon - about 2 tablespoons
- 1 ball, burrata - about 8 ounces
- salt & pepper
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey until combined. Add quartered strawberries and toss to coat in the dressing. Set aside.
Toast the pine nuts: heat a small dry skillet over medium heat, add pine nuts and toast until they are lightly brown on all sides, stirring regularly so they cook evenly. About 5 minutes. Let cool.
To assemble: Toss arugula and basil leaves with a squeeze of lemon, salt & pepper and place in a serving bowl. Top with the marinated strawberries, then place the burrata in the center and gently break open the top of the ball. Then garnish with the toasted pine nuts.
Serve with toasted baguette slices and enjoy!