- 3 tbsp, il Fustino Garlic Olive Oil – plus more for garnishing
- 1/2 medium, sweet onion
- 2 tbsp, Curry in a Hurry Madras Sauce
- 2, large carrots (about 2 1/2 cups chopped)
- 2, celery stocks
- 2, large sweet potatoes, peeled (about 5 cups chopped)
- 1 quart, vegetable broth (can be substituted for chicken broth)
- salt and pepper – to taste
- pepitas – optional for garnish
Roughly chop the onion, carrots, celery and peeled sweet potatoes and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a stock pot over medium heat.
Once warm add onions to the pot and saute until translucent for about 4-5 minutes. Add curry in a hurry, and stir to coat the onions. Add other chopped vegetables and saute for 5 minutes. Add vegetable broth, increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 20
Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper accordingly.
Garnish with more olive oil and roasted pepitas for added crunch.