Author: Leslie (The Accidental Chef) Thomas
- 1 1/4 pounds, Wild Salmon – grilled
- 1 cup, seedless watermelon – diced, 1/4′′
- 1/3 cup, cucumber, seeded – diced, 1/4′′
- 2 tablespoons, red onion – diced, 1/4′′
- 2 tablespoons, yellow bell pepper – diced, 1/4′′
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Jalapeno Oil
- 2 tablespoons, cilantro – finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon, chives – finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon, finely ground salt
- 1 pinch, il Fustino Smoked Garlic Salt – on each piece of fish
Place all cut fruit, veggies, salt, juice, & oil in large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
Refrigerate at least one hour. Toss just before serving.
Top on grilled salmon or any other fish. Leftover salsa may be refrigerated for later use.