Artichoke Butter Toast
- 1/3 cup, marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup, salted butter – softened
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp, parmesan + more for topping
- handful of fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp, il Fustino Taggiasca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sourdough bread
To a food processor, add artichokes, softened butter, parmesan, basil leaves, EVOO and salt and pepper. Set aside.
Slice sourdough bread and spread a generous amount of the artichoke butter. Top with parmesan cheese and put under the broiled until golden brown.
Serve as a pasta accompaniment or as an appetizer.