Asparagus with Toasted Sesame Oli
- 2 pounds, fresh asparagus – trimmed
- 2 tablespoons, white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons, shallot – minced
- 1 teaspoon, dijon mustard
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon, water
- 2 tablespoons, toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons, walnuts – chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet; drizzle with a bit of olive oil and roll to coat; bake for 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, shallot, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the walnut oil in a very thin stream, whisking constantly to emulsify.
4. Remove asparagus from oven; arrange on a platter. Drizzle with the vinaigrette. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.