Balsamic and Herb Toasted Garbanzo Beans
- 1 can, garbanzo beans – rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp, il Fustino Herb Medley
- 1 1/4 tbsp, il Fustino EVOO
- 2 tbsp, il Fustino California Balsamic
- 1/4 cup, parmesan cheese – freshly grated
Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Once warmed add the garbanzo beans.
Cook for two minutes until all the liquid is cooked out and they are almost sticking to the pan.
Add the balsamic, EVOO and herbs to the beans, stirring until all of the beans are evenly coated.
Continue stirring often, cook for about three minutes until the balsamic starts to caramelize. Remove from the heat.
If using parmesan, sprinkle over the top now.
Tip: These are great as a snack but also make a nice salad topping.