Author: James Kirkley
This coleslaw is made with a tangy vinegar dressing, ancho chili vinegar, celery seed, and other seasonings. Delicious with pulled pork or barbecue ribs!
- 1 large head, cabbage – finely shredded
- 1 medium, bell pepper – finely chopped
- 1/2 medium, red onion – finely chopped
- 2 medium, jalapeño pepper – seeded and chopped
- 2 carrots – grated (optional)
1/2 teaspoon, freshly ground black pepper
2/3 cup, il Fustino Avocado Oil
1 teaspoon, dry mustard
1 teaspoon, celery seed
3/4 cup, il Fustino Head Ancho Chili Vinegar
Combine coleslaw vegetable ingredients; chopped cabbage, chopped bell pepper, chopped onion, jalapeño and grated carrots in a large serving bowl.
In a mason jar, combine salt, avocado oil, dry mustard, celery seed and ancho vinegar. Shake vigorously to combine.
Pour dressing over vegetable ingredients. Toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.