Author: Jim Kirkley
Spicy vinegar marinade tenderizes the chicken and adds a bit of heat.
- 4 each, boneless chicken thighs – remove the skin for lower calories
- 1 cup, il Fustino Cha-Cha Vinegar – remember to shake the bottle
- 2 tablespoons, garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons, brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon, chili powder
In a large zip lock bag combine chicken and vinegar.
Massage the vinegar and the chicken pieces then place in the refrigerator.
Marinate for at least 4 hours or over night, massaging occasionally.
Remove chicken, discard marinade, drain and pat dry.
Combine dry ingredients and rub all over the chicken. Let rest for 2 hours.
On a grill over medium high heat, grill chicken. Let them flame up a bit to caramelize the brown sugar.
Remove from direct flame, reduce the flame to low, cover the grill and let the chicken cook for at least an hour over very low heat.