- 2, fresh ciabatta rolls (Our favorites are from Baker’s Table)
- 2 tbsp, Santa Barbara Hives Honey Mustard
- ¼ tsp, red pepper flakes – optional
- 2 cups, arugula
- il Fustino Mimosa Vinegar
- il Fustino Lemon Olive Oil
- 8 oz. brie
- 1, granny smith apple
- Salt and pepper – to taste
Slice each ciabatta roll in half.
Thinly slice the apple, set aside. Slice the brie into enough pieces to be able to spread over the bottom half of each ciabatta roll.
In a small bowl, combine arugula, mimosa vinegar, and lemon olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Toast each piece of the ciabatta. Remove from heat once toasted and spread a thick layer of honey mustard on each slice of bread and sprinkle with red pepper flakes if using.
Assemble the sandwiches: top the bottom slices of the toasted ciabatta with brie then add thin slices of apple. Top with other slice of ciabatta and return to pan and toast.
Remove from pan and separate the top piece of toast from the sandwich, add the tossed arugula and return the top of the sandwich and serve.