Korean style beef ribs (Bulgalbi) are delicious. This special array of ingredients not only provide flavor but are the reason the ribs are so tender.
- 8 beef short ribs – Trim excess fat and butterfly, gently rinse and pat dry
- 1/2 cup, soy sauce
- 1/3 cup, sugar
- 6 cloves, garlic – minced
- 3 scallions – chopped
- 3 tablespoons, sherry
- 2 tablespoons, Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons, roasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon, fresh ginger – grated
In a bowl dissolve sugar in soy sauce and sherry. Add remaining ingredients and mil well.
Combine marinade and short ribs in resealable plastic bag and let marinate for anywhere between 1 hour and a day in the refrigerator
Remove ribs from marinade and spread open and place on grill
Close grill lid until ribs are done, about 7 to 10 minutes.