Recipe courtesy of Chef Robin Goldstein
- 1 tbsp, il Fustino EVOO
- 12 oyster mushrooms- trimmed and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup, white onion-chopped fine
- 1 tbsp, garlic- minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp, white wine
- 1/2 cup, spinach- cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp, lemon zest
- 2 whole artichokes (pick 24 larger outer leaves for later use)
- 1/2 cup, artichoke heart- chopped fine
- 1/2 cup, Parmesan cheese- grated
- 4 tbsp, bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp, parsley- chopped fine
- pinch of chili flakes
- il Fustino Lemon Olive Oil
Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Saute the mushroom in the il Fustino EVOO with the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and the white wine and continue cooking until the edges of the
mushrooms are lightly browned. Remove the mushrooms to a medium bowl and stir the cooked spinach, lemon zest and artichoke hearts into the mushroom mixture.
Mix the Parmesan with the breadcrumbs and chopped parsley in a separate bowl and season with salt and pepper and a pinch or two of chili flakes.
Preheat the broiler to high.
Place the 24 cooked artichoke leave on a baking pan an inch apart and top each with a heaping tablespoon of the mushroom mixture. Sprinkle each leaf with 1/2 tablespoon of the Parmesan mixture.
Broil for 2-3 minute or until browned.
Drizzle with il Fustino Lemon Olive Oil and serve warm.